Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mayercaft Carrier Day 5: Saying Good-bye....

The boat was moving noticeably slower when I woke up this morning, and one look outside confirmed it...we were back home.





Time to say goodbye to our cabin and our trusted companions, the towel creatures....





Goodbye Carnival Splendor. Your ride was bumpy, but you got us to Mexico and home safely. Next time we visit you, we're bringing our motion sickness patches...



I did kind of a crappy job with the alcohol and card game tallies, but here's the final total. Little Miss Michelle, our first time cruiser, smoked me!

Alcohol units consumed: Meg 27.5, Michelle 28
Card games won: Meg 25, Michelle 35
At least I win in one category - Mayercraft Cruises attended: Meg-2, Michelle 1

And in a final homage to the wonderful scenery of Cabo San Lucas, I'll leave you with a little video of our boat trip.



Here's hoping all you readers enjoy as much fun, sunshine, music, friendship, and happiness in your lives as Michelle and I shared over the past 5 days. And the biggest thanks goes to John for making it all possible.

When is the Mayercraft 3? And who else is coming with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment