Monday, June 8, 2009

Adventures in Moving: Part 3

Well, I'm making progress. The hardest part of the day was actually getting out of bed, which involved 15 minutes of stretching my still-aching calves and taking 2 Advil to get me going. With that little feat accomplished, I managed to get the rest of the bedroom and living area boxes unpacked. I still haven't tackled the kitchen, but isn't that why God created restaurant delivery?

So now I can share some A.D. (that's after decoration photos). Here we go...

Bathroom...or as like to call it, The Spa!





Bedroom/living area....





Here's a better shot of the rug. This is the one I got in Turkey on my Mediterranean cruise last year. I think I had this room in mind somehow when I bought it, and now it gets to be out in full view! In my old place, it was partially hidden under the bed.





I put my CD's in storage to free up some space in the entertainment center. Perfect spot for my signed puck collection! Ovie is on top of the pyramid, the second row is Drew (left) and Sully (right) and the bottom three are Jon Quick, Matthieu Garon, and Jamie Lundmark.



And even though I didn't want roommates, there will always be room in my life for Sid the Kid.



Maybe a little change of scenery for Sid is a good thing. Hopefully it means better luck tomorrow against the Red Wings!

I am off to bed. Tomorrow is my first day back to work post move, and I have a new morning routine to figure out...

3 comments:

  1. That's a really sweet apartment.

    (This is Kris Rutkowski, BTW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the place!! i see my husband beat me to the comments though. and ovie's puck is in it's rightful place, AT THE TOP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is the new leather ottoman? and didn't you get a dining set? or am I loosing it?

    ReplyDelete