Saturday, June 6, 2009

Adventures in Moving: Part 1

Today was a great but exhausting day of what I've decided to call "Adventures in Moving." It's the only way I could come up with to make a basically painful process seem like more fun than it is. After picking up the keys to the new place, and completing my move-in condition inspection, I made 3 trips to get the closet and bathroom successfully moved. This way, no matter what happens tomorrow I'll have a way to shower and find clean clothes.

Since I'm beat and have a long day tomorrow, I'm keeping this short. But there is always time for a few photos! I call these the B.D. version of the apartment (that's "Before Decoration").

Entryway....



Hallway to the bathroom....



That's a closet with the mirrored door to the right. There's another one just like in on the left side. I love closets!

The Powder Room :)



My small but functional kitchen....



And the big payoff....the bed/living room with one entire wall of windows!! I gotta admit, this is what sold me on the place when I saw it.



And I know I'm officially here because I already have mail. How about that?



And a nice "welcome wagon" package from the building. Two spas to try out, delivery menus, maps of downtown, coupons for everything.



Now I just need to figure out where Starbucks is....

1 comment:

  1. Luckily - there are several within a few blockS! Can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete