Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What Does $50 Buy These Days?

My hard-earned dollars seem to buy less and less. Today I spent $56 on a single purchase! Any guesses what is was?
  • My groceries for a week?
  • Two seats in Section 210 for the Los Angeles Kings vs St. Louis Blues on St Patrick's Day?
  • 10 mornings started with a Decaf Venti Non-Fat, No Whip Peppermint Mocha at Starbucks?
  • 4 nights of skating at Toyota Sports Center (including skate rentals)?
  • 5 Chipotle Burrito Bowls with sides of chips and guacamole?
  • Movie tickets for myself and 3 other friends?
  • A new Brighton necklace for my collection?


No. I got this.


A single tank of gas in Pasadena, California.

I won't be having much fun this summer....

2 comments:

  1. That hurts a lot. You need a different car or better gas prices?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fun! I know good gas is important, but maybe mid-grade?

    ReplyDelete