Thursday, March 24, 2011

When Will I Learn?

I like to think I'm enough of an adult to control myself most of the time.  But for as long as I live, there will be certain things around which is have zero control.  Small pieces of chocolate are on that list.  Especially ones with candy coating that come in pretty colors.

I've been snacking way too much lately, and feeding dollar bills into the vending machine in my building is becoming an expensive habit.  So on my last trip to the grocery story, I bought a bag of M&M's thinking if I just had something around the house to snack on OCCASIONALLY it would be cheaper that way.

I did the math, and it IS actually cheaper to buy the bag, but the occasional part of the snacking equation went out the window.   I've now eaten roughly half the bag in the same amount of time as s typically would have 2 little vending machine packs.

I've always known there was a reason I never became a mathematician.  Or a nutritionist.  At least I'm colorful and chocolaty....



1 comment:

  1. My question is...what are your thoughts on coconut?

    Those damn coconut M&Ms....damn, damn, damn...

    ReplyDelete