Thursday, March 4, 2010

What Is The Hottest Position In Hockey? (POLL)

Since I was bored and missing hockey during the Olympic Break, I thought it would be fun to do a little review of all my "Opposing Team Hotties of the Night" from the first part of the season. So I went back through all my game blogs and listed each player by position and team name. I'm pleased to confirm I have every position covered, and they all have one thing in common - they're the hottest looking men on the ice NOT wearing Kings uniforms.

Here is MY hot list!

*****************************************************

Left Wing
Aaron Voros - New York Rangers
Alex Ovechkin - Washington Capitals
Tim Kennedy - Buffalo Sabres
Dustin Penner - Edmonton Oilers
James Neal - Dallas Stars

Center
Antoine Vermette - Columbus Blue Jackets
TJ Oshie - St. Louis Blues
Brian Boyle - New York Rangers
Patrick Marleau - San Jose Sharks
Joe Thornton - San Jose Sharks
Nicklas Backstrom - Washington Capitals
Brooks Laich - Washington Capitals
Sidney Crosby - Pittsburgh Penguins
Ryan O’Reilly - Colorado Avalanche
Brad Richards - Dallas Stars
Mike Richards - Philadelphia Flyers
Jeff Carter - Philadelphia Flyers

Right Wing
Rick Nash - Columbus Blue Jackets
Scottie Upshall - Phoenix Coyotes
Jordin Tootoo - Nashville Predators
Teemu Selanne - Anaheim Ducks
Patrick Eaves - Detroit Red Wings

Defencemen
Eric Brewer - St. Louis Blues
Filip Kuba - Ottawa Senators
Dan Boyle - San Jose Sharks
Mike Green - Washington Capitals
Kyle Quincey - Colorado Avalanche
Lubomir Visnovsky - Edmonton Oilers
Dan Hamhuis - Nashville Predators

Goalies
Henrik Lundquist - New York Rangers
Jose Theodore - Washington Capitals
Ryan Miller - Buffalo Sabres

*****************************************************

Now I need your opinion, hockey readers! Based on the players listed, which POSITION is the hottest in the group? Leave your comments below.....

3 comments:

  1. Can't vote, you left out hotties Ruslan Fedotenko (LW) and Kris Letang (D)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to with right wing, because of Teemu. You know how I feel about him. I would have to say that goaltender ranks a close second though :)

    ReplyDelete