Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Terrific Times Two!

My little buddy Jordan Hershberg turned two last week, and since I couldn't make his "official" birthday party because of a hockey game, I headed over to Pasadena for a visit to help him celebrate. His parents, Micah and Allison, are wonderful friends I don't see nearly often enough. And Jordan is just too much fun for words. He knows how to say "Aunt Meg" and it just melts my heart every time!



I also got to see his little brother Jeremy, who has grown up SO MUCH since my last visit. The last time I saw Jeremy he was just a few weeks old, and now he's kicking up a storm in his bouncy seat and having a great time checking out the world with those big blue eyes!





Now that Jordan is two, he can do so many things it's amazing! Sliding down the stairs with Mommy is a favorite activity.



And he's already a tremendous photographer. He even knows how to say "Cheese!"



But his favorite things in the world are books and music. His birthday theme this year is Curious George, so I found a card that combined the two. It not only had a pop-up monkey face on the front, it made monkey noises when the card was opened!





That kept him busy for a while, which made Mommy and Daddy very happy. They weren't even the least bit bothered by the noise!



Opening presents, on the other hand, requires a bit of help. Especially the way Aunt Meg wraps them, which Jordan told me was too tight. But he loved the Curious George books and toys inside!

If he's already doing so much at two, I can't even imagine what another year will hold. Happy Birthday Jordan!

No comments:

Post a Comment