Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Thought Locker: Hump Day Edition


  • Nothing makes me feel more naked than forgetting to wear my rings. Except maybe forgetting my watch. Not feeling those small amounts of weight where they're supposed to be every day deeply disturbs my equilibrium in ways I can't quite explain.
  • Someone at the Department of Defense should be investigating the potential for human hair as a weapon of mass destruction. Especially my hair. The way it's been clogging drains lately, I think it could bring down a developing country if introduced into the ecosystem correctly.
  • My life is like an unmade bed. Really happy things go on there, but it's also a mess.
  • Saying "Thank you" goes a long way. So does "I'm sorry."
  • One of my pet peeves is other people moving my laundry out of a machine to make room for theirs. But If I leave it sitting for 20 minutes after the cycle has stopped, and every other machine is full, I have no one to blame but myself. I hope the person in my building with the load of dark clothes I just moved (including the 4 horribly gaudy Christian Audigier t-shirts) feels the same way.
  • When will I learn that my "weekends with no plans so I have time to catch up" never end up that way? At this rate, I'll be behind until 2012. Thankfully the world ends that year, so I'll finally be able to stop worrying about being behind.
  • And while we're on the subject of time flying, can someone please tell me where February went? Apparently I blinked too long, and when I opened my eyes it was March.

No comments:

Post a Comment