Monday, September 15, 2008

Things That Are Making Me Happy Today!


Girls hockey trip with Nadine already planned! Capitals vs. Penguins tickets - lower level, March 7, 2009. If these teams are anywhere near as competitive this year as last year (both teams when to the Stanley Cup playoffs, and Pittsburgh went to the Stanley Cup Final), this is the game to see in March! Plus, how can you not love watching the talents of reigning Hart Trophy winner Alex Ovechkin against favorite NHL phenom Sidney Crosby!!










Michael Kors "Lattington" oversized satchel. My new signature bag for this year. It's purple so it matches my Kings jersey!!! Nadine and I stopped by the Michael Kors store at The Grove in West Hollywood on our way back from the Kings rookie scrimmage, so we still had our colors on. The guys at the store thought it was hilarious.


And last but not least....chocolate-dipped fortune cookies!! As if they're not good enough plain.
Since I ate two cookies, I got two fortunes....

* Have patience - it will benefit you
* You will travel far and wide


Not sure about the patience part, but the Kings Frozen Fury game in Vegas is in 2 weeks, so travel is definitely in my future! Wish me luck! Go Kings!!

3 comments:

  1. Meg - I hope to follow along as you blog grows!

    Greg
    Sigma - HO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant "your" blog - damn keyboard.

    ReplyDelete