Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Thought Locker: Life's Little Annoyances Edition

  • If you can't lift your carry-on bag into the overhead bin of a plane without flagging down help, maybe you shouldn't carry it on.

  • The "expert traveler" security line at the Burbank Airport is the longest one. Apparently everyone here is an insufferable know-it-all.

  • I actually made a playlist of "Music That Makes Me Cry." Because if I ever follow my lifelong dream of acting, I need motivation, and certain music just does it for me. That and cute dog food commercials.

  • Why are slow people always in your way when you're trying to run errands quickly? In one night, I was stalled by a 10 minute decision process on chewing gum and a dude with a stack of recycling receipts he was trying to cash in.

  • I love those little 100 calories packs of cookies. But 100 calorie pack Twinkies? What's the point, really?

  • I normally would not complain about my coffee being hot. But when you order a Venti size because you're 15 minutes drive from the airport and hope to finish it BEFORE you get to security, getting it SCALDING so you have to spend 15 minutes getting it to cool down doesn't really meet your needs, now does it?

  • An earthquake is not a fun way to wake up...especially at 4 AM.

  • This cartoon proves hockey guys are not only HOT, but hilarious! Justin Bourne, if you weren't already engaged to a wonderful woman, I'd hunt you down and beg you to marry me.


No comments:

Post a Comment