Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Mayercraft Countdown Begins!

I've been home all day today cleaning, doing laundry, packing and tying up odds and ends before my big spring vacation - the Mayercraft Carrier 2!


http://mayercraftcarrier.com/

And in keeping with the "Even Craftier" theme, this year I'm making it more fun and taking Michelle with me!!! So it's gonna be all about girls fun, cocktails, sun, and playing cards on the deck of the Carnival Splendor. She arrives tomorrow, just in time for a last-minute pedicure before we board the boat Friday morning and sail off to Cab San Lucas.

What's a cruise without entertainment? We won't know, 'cause we have music aplenty to choose from for 4 days! SO much to be excited about in this year's line-up.....




And if that isn't enough, we also get some of this.....





Jealous? Yeah, I thought so......

No comments:

Post a Comment