Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Playtime with Jordan



Allison and Micah Hershberg are wonderful friends that I don't make time to see nearly often enough. Allison's birthday was December 28, and I missed her party while I was flying back to LA from my visit home for Christmas. So we decided to get together Tuesday night for a visit. I haven't seen them since this summer, which is completely embarrassing because they only live about 10 miles away!!

Their little boy Jordan was born in March, so he's now almost 10 months old, and is one of the most adorable babies ever! Allison and I had a blast sitting on the floor playing with him for a couple of hours. He was particularly entertained by Allison's birthday balloons, squealing when I pulled them down from the ceiling then let them start floating back up.





The thing that makes Jordan so fun is how easily he engages you. He'll look straight into your eyes and smile! Just melts my heart! And he loves the camera. Every time he saw the flash light go on, he would look straight into the camera and flash a gorgeous smile. What a little angel!

While we were all having some dinner, Allison was opening some boxes of stuff she ordered for the upcoming family trip to St. Maarten. One of the things she received was a new sun hat for Jordan. Isn't he adorable? And ready for some fun in the sun!!!



Safe travels kiddo! We'll play more when you get home...

No comments:

Post a Comment