Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Drew!



My favorite Kings rookie (and future Calder Trophy winner) celebrates the big 1-9 today. Happy birthday Drew!!!

I got this picture yesterday at an in-store appearance Drew and his roommate, Defenseman Matt Greene, did at Sports Chalet in West LA. They're smiling because I told Matt he was supposed to bake Drew a cake for his birthday. Greenie told me he'd better not if I wanted to see Drew playing...guess that means he can't cook without making somebody sick! So I told him to buy a cake instead. I'll keep you posted on whether that happened :)

Hopefully Drew finds a little time to celebrate today. The team is hopping a plane after morning practice to fly to Colorado to prepare for their game against the Avalanche tomorrow night.

Another win would make a nice birthday gift, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment