Thursday, December 25, 2008

Still the Coolest Aunt Ever

All the gifts are finally unwrapped, and in addition to having a wonderful Christmas celebration, I'm pleased to report I've retained the title of World's Coolest Aunt for another year.

Will loved his iPod....



And Mike is too cool for school with his laptop (toy version...I'm not that crazy)...



And we even got some good family photos. Here's a great one of my sister Liz and her hubby Dave.



And my Mom's neighbor Sue was kind enough to come over and get a group photo of the Jarrell clan. Left to right: Dave Brown (brother-in-law), Liz Brown (sister), Me, Will (10 year old nephew), Barbara (sister-in-law), Mike (5 year old nephew), Dave Jarrell (my brother) and Marion, my Mom.



Hope your Christmas celebrations were as fun as ours!! Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment