Friday, January 29, 2010

The Thought Locker: Things I Miss About Canada Edition

  • Tim Horton's commercials. How can you NOT love Sidney Crosby as a Timbit? Really!
  • Cold crisp air. I love heat, but something about cold air just makes you feel alive.
  • Talking about hockey with everyone from the door guy to the waitress at the sports bar to the security guy at the airport that conducted a hand search of my luggage.
  • My ear warmer, which also functioned very well as a headband.
  • Having my only wardrobe decision of the day be which hockey jersey to wear.
  • The Harbour Sports Grille's French onion soup. Warms you from the inside out on a cold winter's day.
  • The Westin Mac & Cheese. The most unusual presentation ever, combined with all that crunchy goodness on top, all eaten from the comfort of your bed....very cozy.
  • Seeing a hockey game or highlights on almost every channel at any hour of the day.
  • Seeing my Kings LIVE. Hockey on TV just isn't the same. Thank goodness they'll be home Tuesday! GO KINGS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment