Friday, April 9, 2010

The Thought Locker: Crazy Weekend Edition

  • Having the elevator door open just as you push the button is one of life's simple pleasures.
  • Who decided peanuts are the best snack to serve on planes anyway?
  • When you are confronted by multiple idiot drivers on your way to work, it's a sign you should just go home.
  • How can you burn the candle at both ends? Only one end has a wick.
  • Anyone who thinks you can't train cats to do stupid tricks as easily as dogs hasn't spent much time on YouTube.
  • Why does the first stretch of sunny weather have to make my skin drier than the Sahara? All I want to do is put the top down on my car! I have to moisturize too?
  • Only a Facebook application can turn my sister into my 11 year old nephew's "Lover of the Day."
  • No matter how much I plan otherwise, I will always wait until the week before my taxes are due...to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment