Thursday, April 29, 2010

Steal of the Week: Ann Taylor Loft Signature Tees 30% Off!

Even though the wind around Southern CA has been making it feel like I live in Chicago lately, the weather is starting to warm up (a little), and most importantly, the sun is out. And that sun has been making me crave spring clothes, so I spent my lunch hour at my local Ann Taylor Loft store in Pasadena looking for some inspiration. The sale sign by the front door gave me some added incentive, since my budget is still trying to recover from my investment in hockey play-off tickets.

I SCORED and found these three lovely selections. They're very representative my style - a little classic, mixed with a little glam and some definite rock and roll edge!



And the best part was the price - only $73 for all 3. All on sale, might I add! The one in the middle alone was originally $40, and I got it for $15 after two mark-downs. At the original price for each, I would have paid $125!! OK, I wouldn't have paid that much. I would have picked only one shirt because I refused to spend that much money on t-shirts.

Any guesses which I'd pick if I only had to choose one?

No comments:

Post a Comment