Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm in Love

I have no idea where this team came from, but it's official - I LOVE THEM! My third night with the Kings was a resounding success, with our second win of the season over the Minnesota Wild 6-3. Drew got ANOTHER assist, so he's scored at least one point in every game he's played so far this season. He's currently 3rd on the team in points and the only defenseman on the list. That's my Drew!!!

And even though it's early in the season, it's so much fun to see the Kings at the top of the Division standings. Hell, we've scored more points so far this season than the Detroit Red Wings!



And even though it was tempting to pick a "Hottie of the Night" for Minnesota (two of their players are 6' 8" and over 250!), I spent warm-up skate time with Jen and Brianna over on the Kings side, getting some shots of Drew for our Facebook fan club site. So my "Hottie of the Night" tonight (and every night) is the Kings own Drew Doughty!







And in the funniest turn of events tonight, Nadine and I got on TV! I got this photo texted to me during the game from my girlfriend Shawna. She took a picture of her TV at home when she saw me. Thanks Fox camera guy!



I found out later we also made the Kings AND NHL TV HIGHLIGHT REEL for the game! We're at the end after the last goal, which I am of course filming since Drew was on the ice. The Drew-cam is now legend!

My boys leave tomorrow for a 6 game roadtrip, so I won't see them for a couple of weeks. Plenty of time rest up and get ready for our next date!

No comments:

Post a Comment