Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Coming Through the Clouds

I spent the first part of this week in Salt Lake City helping to present a leadership class. The weather in Salt Lake was very pleasant, 70's and the occasional shower. I got lucky weather wise for once, because while I was out of town LA was getting pummeled with rain.

On the flight back home this afternoon, our approach into Burbank was taking forever, and I looked out the window to figure out why. There was a huge storm system north of the San Fernando Valley, so we ended up circling south of the airport to approach through a gap in the clouds. Kudos to Southwest for a great choice that definitely smoothed out the flight.

Plus, I got some amazing photos of the clouds on the way in.







And catching a shot of a vapor trail is always cool.





It's good to be home. Now if the weather will just clear up...

No comments:

Post a Comment