Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Hockeyween

Halloween will never make my list of favorite holidays. When I was little, my costumes always had to be something pretty, like a baton twirler, a princess or a bride. I never liked looking silly, or scary, or anything other than coordinated and beautiful. That probably explains my current taste in expensive clothes and accessories, but that's a whole other ball of wax.

I was thankful for Halloween spirit tonight, since it was at least a nice diversion from an absolutely abysmal Kings loss to the Vancouver Canucks. Tonight at least, we remembered the days last season when our mascot Bailey was the most interesting thing about the game. And tonight he had his own costumes....



At least some of the fans had a sense of humor....



And luckily there was one bright sport! Gotta love a guy with awesome hockey hair. Meet hockey hottie of the night, Vancouver's #18 - Steve Bernier.



I still don't love Halloween, but thank goodness for hockey boys! And here's hoping for better luck for the Kings at their next home game this weekend....

1 comment:

  1. Love the blogs, keep them coming! You are my conduit to the world outside of mommydom:) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete