Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What Are You Doing With The Fifth Of Your Life You Have To Actually LIVE??

My boss recently shared this message with our team as a way to motivate us to think about our lives OUTSIDE of work. My company is terrific about working with employees to try and create the best work-life balance possible, but we all go through times when we stop taking care of ourselves and the balance gets a little off.

If you're like me, you figure you'll get around to worrying about yourself later, when you have time after everything else gets done. But it turns out we all have less time for ourselves than we think.

Check this out.




I've already started figuring out my plan, which will include more scrapbooking, restructuring my life to spend more of it with the people I love most -- and yoga. What are you doing with YOUR LIFE?

No comments:

Post a Comment