Monday, March 5, 2012

Leftovers

One of the most challenging things about scrapbooking for me is editing my photo selection. Thanks to the ease of digital technology, I shoot a TON of photos. Even after whittling those down into a smaller selection that I actually print to work on a project, I still end up with more photos than I can use once I get my layouts designed and determine the direction the project actually goes.

I recently finished a book for my boyfriend to commemorate our first year as a couple and had a lot of great leftovers. I couldn't bear to throw them out and I had so much fun remembering those moments that shoving the extras into a box to collect dust didn't seem like a good option either.

Decorating my refrigerator provided the perfect alternative.


Michael's Crafts sells sheets of magnetic material with a paper backing that work perfectly for this kind of project. Just cut the magnet to fit and attach the photos with your adhesive of choice.

How do you put your leftover photos to good use?

No comments:

Post a Comment