Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Vacation: Day 8

Until now, the only difficulties in my vacation were little things like trees downed over hiking paths and traffic. Car trouble is more than a little problem, especially when it involves not having air conditioning for a second 5 hour drive back through the desert.

Luckily Volkswagen cares about it's customers and I found a dealer 10 minutes from my hotel. It meant getting up early, but the problem got resolved.



With that little issue taken care of, I was able to enjoy a very unusual hockey play-off experience - my first Phoenix Coyotes "White Out."




I'm just lucky I managed to survive...

I think Shane Doan tried to kill me while I was watching warmups...

1 comment:

  1. Doan has been a King killer his whole career. He must of known where you were.

    ReplyDelete