Sunday, April 10, 2011

Taking a REAL Break

Over the next two weeks, I am taking a much needed vacation of the best kind. I'm not flying off to Europe, sitting on a beach in Mexico or hopping a cruise liner to exotic ports of call. Those kinds of vacations are fantastic and I enjoy them very much, but frankly they're work in their own way. If you've done any of those kind of trips before, you know what I mean.

This time, I'm staying home. Well, mostly. There may be some local road trips here and there. You just never know what I have up my sleeve, and I want to be able to share it with you. I'm also determined to get time away from my laptop and get out and actually LIVE a bit.

With that idea in mind, my blogs over the next two weeks will be inspired by Project 365. I'll post at least one photo every day of my vacation. Text will be minimal for two reasons. First, it's more fun to let to photos tell the story. Second, I'll enjoy my vacation more if I don't spend all my time writing about it.

To give you a little taste of how this works, here's a series of "Day In The Life" photos I shot yesterday...


I hope you enjoy my little experiment. I can't wait to see where life takes me for 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment