Thursday, April 21, 2011

Vacation: Day 10

The hockey mania portion of my vacation continued with a second trip back to Phoenix for Game 4 of the Coyotes-Red Wings series.

I knew I couldn't handle another 10 hours in the car, so I got to visit my home away from home--the Burbank Airport! Along the journey from California to Coyoteville, I took a bunch of totally random photos of things that struck my fancy. I need a cure for my Instagram addiction...











Sadly, the Coyotes lost the game and the series. It was a unique experience being there for not only the end of their season, but possibly the end of their tenure in Phoenix. My heart aches for all the Coyotes fans that desperately love their team. They showed it loud and proud last night, and I hope the team ownership situation gets resolved in their favor. I would want the same if this mess was happening to my Kings.



And I have to give respect to any team that puts the Kings on a wall in their arena....

No comments:

Post a Comment