Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Deep Dishing

When can a pizza make you do 5 pound curls? When it's the Numero ONE-O from Oregano's Pizza Bistro in Scottsdale, Arizona. Check this out....



If you're thinking, "OMG! That is the thickest pizza I've ever seen outside of Chicago" you couldn't be more right. It felt like one slice weighed at least 5 pounds, which explains why it takes 45 minutes to prepare. But it's SO worth the wait. I could only eat one piece. And since I have no shut-off valve when it comes to pizza, that's saying something. Of course, the generous serving of "Italian Gold" wings I had to start this meal could have been part of the reason.

Great food and great company....simply a GREAT EVENING. And even better because I got to share it with Pat, Mike, Jim, Linc, and Debbie.

Next time you're in Scottsdale, give Oregano's a try. And make sure you bring your appetite.

Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment