Monday, July 4, 2011

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been...

You've probably been wondering what happened to me. If you haven't, I'm not offended since I haven't always been the most consistent blogger. But if you noticed, I'd been better about keeping things up to date until I dropped off the radar again a couple of weeks ago.

You probably won't be shocked to hear that I went on another vacation. This time, I headed back East to some of my old stomping grounds, and some newer ones that feel more like home to me the more I visit them. I once again made a concerted effort to fully enjoy my time off and immerse myself in the experience instead of struggling to keep up with talking about it here while it was going on.

As much as I enjoyed the daily photo posting during my adventures in April, this time the stories I wanted to share deserved more than just photos.  But I thought I'd post a few from the collection here to get you guessing about where my stories will go this time around.




After 5,000 miles flown, 876 miles driven through 4 states and numerous city blocks wandered, I've got a lot to share. I hope you enjoy every story as much as I enjoyed living them.

No comments:

Post a Comment