Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another Kind of Election

Yesterday was obviously all about elections, and not just the Presidential kind. I was thrilled to be appointed "Officer of California" for the Drew Doughty Fan Club by my friend Ed Liberato. Now don't get too excited...this is a Facebook fan club and since Ed is the group leader, his endorsement was the only one needed to make me an officer. But I think it's cool anyway!! Plus I love Drew...probably the best draft pick the Kings have made in recent memory, a hard worker, and good looking to boot! He deserves any support I can give him, so in honor of my "appointment" I made sure to get some pictures and video to add to his fan club site. If you're on Facebook, check it out!



Drew skates really fast, which is awesome but also makes it a little challenging to get a good picture without Nadine's fancy long lens high speed camera that would get us thrown out of Staples Center. So this is the best I could do with my pocket size digital...






And for your viewing pleasure, here is a short clip of Drew at work last night. He played well in spite of the Kings loss...bummer! It was a well-fought contest, and we lost in overtime so at least we got a point towards the overall standings. Every dark cloud has a rainbow, right?