Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hot And Cold

I just got back from a really wonderfully holiday vacation on the East Coast, surrounded by friends, family, my favorite sport (that would be hockey) -- and some really chilly weather.

I was feeling nostalgic walking the streets of Philadelphia yesterday, bundled up against the cold holding gloved hands with my boyfriend, walking to lunch at a local pizza place. The crispness of the air and clear sunny sky made me feel happy and alive. I realized I missed winter.

This morning, back in Los Angeles, I checked the weather forecast. Then checked it again. It's January, right?


 I know this is sunny Southern California and all, but maybe Mother Nature could tone it down just a little. Then again, I can put the top down on the car later....

No comments:

Post a Comment