Friday, September 17, 2010

It's Finally Done!

I mentioned some time ago I had decided to branch out with my hockey blogging , but I hadn't completely decided on the plan to execute my idea.  It took some time, a lot of thinking, and a great deal of editing help from a dear friend, but I'm finally ready to unveil my new adventure.

Welcome to Kings Court!


All my musings on my beloved Los Angeles Kings will now be posted here: http://lakingscourt.blogspot.com/

I have a Twitter account for Kings Court as well, and I have something planned for Facebook but haven't had time to execute it yet.  It's been an incredible experience carrying a nagging little idea in the back of my mind to something fully realized, and I hope you decide to follow along. 

If you don't, A Life Less Ordinary will be still be here so you know what's happening with me personally.  Whatever your choice, I hope you enjoy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea and good luck with your venture!! Seems you have a lot planned. You will do well and thank goodness October is around the corner.

    ReplyDelete