Thursday, August 19, 2010

Under Construction


OK, don't panic...you're safe here.  But I've been dying to use this photo in a blog post and just haven't found the right subject....until NOW!

I've been doing some thinking during the summer, and I've decided to expand my hockey blogging into some new arenas.  For that reason, I'm giving this blog an overhaul, including a new look.  Those of you interested in my personal life only are probably doing a little happy dance right about now, and that's OK.   Heaven knows my life is crazy enough outside of hockey that I'll still have interesting things to write about. 

If you like my hockey life as well, or if you follow me only because of my Kings rants and raves, don't worry.  All will be revealed shortly, and I'll make sure to leave a bread crumb trail so you know where to find me talking hockey.  And you won't have long to wait!  Training camp starts in a few weeks, and my new venture will be ready for it.

Regardless of where you follow me - here, the new hockey site, or both - I appreciate your support, comments and feedback.  Connecting with you makes me happy, so let's keep the conversation going!

1 comment:

  1. Meg- somehow I lost your blog when my computer died in May. Duh, why didn't I think to check Facebook earlier. Glad I found you again, and glad you are trying new things with your hockey fun. A new blog perhaps? I found differentiating blogs is great. Thus far, working for me, too! Looking forward to catching up on the last few months. Like the new look!

    ReplyDelete